Advertise with Us
BiLD Law Magazine is a platform for the scholars, researchers, practitioners and students to share their views and ideas relating to law and legal matter (e.g. law columns, law book review, legal literature, criticism of legal doctrine, promotion of established philosophies, summarization of judgments, etc). The fundamental viewpoint behind the BiLD Law Magazine is to improve legal knowledge among the general public by composing the result from various philosophies and ideas of scholars, researchers, practitioners and students.
Honesty and respect steer up our management both internally and externally.
- We respect our readers.
- We strive for excellence in whatever we do.
- We dig deep behind the news to tell our readers real stories at the right time.
- We always welcome and appreciate new ideas.
About BiLD Law Magazine
- The magazine is produced on a quarterly basis (i.e., 4 times per calendar year).
- Each issue has a MINIMUM of 48 pages.
- Each issue does not exceed a ratio of 40% advertising to 60% editorial, and will continue to increase the number of pages in each issue as advertising space increases.
Why Choosing Us?
- Circulating widely in Bangladesh, with hope of expanding to whole South Asia.
- Timeless Content that does not Expire.
- The one of the few law related magazines of Bangladesh.
BiLD Law Magazine is distributed free of charge to Supreme Court judges, Public offices, Law faculties of Universities, Libraries, Banks and Corporate Companies.
It is sold in Nilkhet, New Market and Supreme Court Library and also by Street news vendors.
|Size||Rate||Advertisement Dimension Details|
|Back cover||20,000 BDT||Page||10.8 in x 8.6 in|
|Inner front/back covers||15,000 BDT||Includes bleed at no additional cost|
|Center Spread||10,000 BDT||Half Page||Landscape||5.4 in x 8.6 in|
|Full page||10,000 BDT||Portrait||4.3 in x 10.8 in|
|1/2 page||6,000 BDT||Quarter Page||Landscape||2.7 in x 8.6 in|
|1/4 page||3000 BDT||Portrait||10.8 in x 2.15 in|
Term of Payment: Payment to be made after publication of the advert.