Contributors are requested to submit manuscripts fulfilling the following criteria. Manuscripts will be evaluated against following criteria:
- Originality and Independence;
- Theoretical foundation;
- Perceived contribution to advancing knowledge in the field of interest (with reference to above themes).
Contributors are also requested to maintain the following guidelines:
- Full paper must follow the BiLD reference style which will be available below.
- Manuscripts must be no more than 35 single-spaced manuscript pages inclusive of abstract, reference pages, illustrations, acknowledgements, tables, and figures.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words with a list of up to five keywords.
- Strictly following the Submission Guidelines.
- The title must clearly indicate under the journal theme.
- The Author(s) introduction should be given not more than 100 words (only providing the name, designation, institutional affiliation, telephone, postal and email address).
- All submitted manuscripts will be subject to double-blind review by two independent reviewers. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted if not appropriate for Journal Standards. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proof-reading if select for publication. The paper should be corrected and returned to the Editor before the deadline. Once the final version of the paper is been approved, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
- Selected papers will be considered for publishing in the BiLD Law Journal. All submissions must be original pieces and should not have been published or be under consideration elsewhere.