BiLD Law Journal (ISSN 2518-6523) is a platform for the scholars, researchers, practitioners and students to develop their research works, philosophies and ideas. The core philosophy behind the BiLD Law Journal is to improve the legal development by composing the result from various research works. It is a half-yearly printed Journal specialized on Jurisprudence, International law, Personal Laws, Constitutional & Administrative Laws, Human Rights, Corporate Laws etc.
Call for Papers
The Call for Papers is open from February to March for the first Issue of every Volume and from August to September fort the second Issue of every Volume. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Call for Papers.
EDITORIAL BOARD OF THE JOURNAL
Md. Abul Kalam Azad
Md. Shimul Hossain
Md. Golam Zakaria
Md. Rafiqul Islam
Members of the Editorial Review Board
Dr. Nakib Muhammad Nasrullah
Professor, Department of Law, Dhaka University, Bangladesh
Dr. Saira Rahman Khan
Professor, School of Law, BRAC University, Bangladesh
Dr. Md. Zafar Mahfooz Nomani
Professor, Aligarh Muslim University, India
Dr. Md. Anisur Rahman
Professor, Department of Law, Rajshahi University, Bangladesh
Dr. Mohammed Johurul Islam
Professor, Department of Law, Islamic University, Bangladesh
Dr. Kumar Ingnam
Professor, Kathmandu School of Law, Nepal
Dr. Kudrat-E-Khuda (Babu)
Associate Professor, Department of Law, Daffodil International University, Bangladesh
Dr. Kavita Singh
Associate Professor, West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, India
Md. Asraful Islam
Assistant Professor, Department of Law, Southeast University, Bangladesh
A.B.M. Imdadul Haque Khan
Assistant Professor, Department of Law & Justice, Eastern University, Bangladesh
Contributors are requested to submit manuscripts fulfilling the following criteria. Manuscripts will be evaluated against following criteria:
- Originality and Independence;
- Theoretical foundation;
- Perceived contribution to advancing knowledge in the field of interest (with reference to above themes).
Contributors are also requested to maintain the following guidelines:
- Full paper must follow the BiLD reference style which will be available below.
- Manuscripts must be no more than 35 single-spaced manuscript pages inclusive of abstract, reference pages, illustrations, acknowledgements, tables, and figures.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words with a list of up to five keywords.
- Strictly following the Submission Guidelines.
- The title must clearly indicate under the journal theme.
- The Author(s) introduction should be given not more than 100 words (only providing the name, designation, institutional affiliation, telephone, postal and email address).
- All submitted manuscripts will be subject to double-blind review by two independent reviewers. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted if not appropriate for Journal Standards. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proof-reading if select for publication. The paper should be corrected and returned to the Editor before the deadline. Once the final version of the paper is been approved, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
- Selected papers will be considered for publishing in the BiLD Law Journal. All submissions must be original pieces and should not have been published or be under consideration elsewhere.
INFORMATION FOR SUBSCRIBERS
BiLD Law Journal is published half-yearly. Individual purchases and online subscription fee is as follows:
|South Asia||Rest of the World||National|
|Institutional||US $ 20||US $ 30||BDT 300|
|Personal||US $ 10||US $ 15||BDT 200|
Prices are exclusive of taxes. International purchases and subscription is subject to change with currency exchange rate. The online institutional fee includes of the complete access to the current Journal.
Delivery Terms: Prices include delivery of issues to the recipient’s address. The recipient is responsible for paying any important duty or taxes.
BiLD Reference Style
(Reference Style will be uploaded within very short time. Please, wait till that time.)